Given the size and complexity of the local country organisation, local ICT performs 1st and 2nd line ICT support, while the backend systems are provided by Headquarters. The ICT Support engineer provides the 1st line hands-on and remote support for all local departments and staff. Additionally, the ICT Support engineer performs hands-on installation and replacement activities of data centre monitoring and control equipment.
What you’ll need
• Minimum MBO-3 level in relevant areas such as IT or a comparable study;
• 1-3 years of experience in first-line IT support;
• Basic knowledge of ITIL, Windows system management, Active Directory;
• Detailed knowledge of Windows, Office, Windows Servers, IOS and VMWare
• Good understanding of support for desktops and end users;
• Communicative skills, pro-active, flexible (participation in an on-call duty roster outside working hours may be required);
• Good interpersonal skills, Team player, Good prioritizing skills, Good administrative skills
• Pro-active attitude with hands-on mentality
• Knowledge of ServiceNow or comparable ticketing systems is an advantage;
• Basic knowledge of routing and switching is an advantage;
• Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and oral.
Technology is at the heart of our business and our Information Technology (ICT) team provides first line support to a both our own employees and the data infrastructure in our data centres. From supporting and maintaining applications, to installing new software or hardware, we’re the ones who keep vital networks and data services working as they should be. This means we’re involved in a wide variety of tasks that keep business running smoothly.
What can we offer you?
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action.